- Bailey’s Head and Neck Surgery
- Cummings Otolaryngology
- Pasha: Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Clinical Reference Guide
- Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery. Rapid Clinical and Board Review
- ENT Secrets
*These textbooks are available in the online libraries of many academic institutions.
- Indications, contraindications, pertinent anatomy, preoperative preparations, nursing / anesthesia considerations, operative procedures, postoperative care, sample dictations, and suggested reading for a number of head and neck operations
- Neuroradiology anatomy modules, cases, and flashcards
- Daily questions sent to your email that will keep you up to date on the current state of otolaryngology (and offers CME to practicing otolaryngologists). This resource is free for residents. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to access the link that allows residents to sign up for free.
- headmirror.com weekly question